Monday, September 16, 2013

Vivienne Holden :: Happy Harvest

Welcome to day two of our fun and fabulous event using Timeless Twine and Peachy Keen Stamps!  Click on the photo and link below to go to each store to see the full line of products available.  





Hi everyone, Viv here!
I made two projects with the delicious PK/Timeless Twine combo.

Who knew that there were umpteen different ways to use twine! 
(I didn't until now)!
Anyway, here is one of  two cards I made with the Timeless Twine's, 
'Krazy For Kraft & White' and ' Natural White'.
(These are my favourite colours)
 I used my twine to make haystacks for my Autumnal card.
I used  my Peachy 'Scarecrow Boy' stamp PKS-06 and the coordinating die PKKO-06
The sign is from PK-646  'Faceless Fall Fun'.
 The pumpkins are from CottageCutz Pumpkin Trio
All colouring was done with Copics.

Please pop over to my blog for another card I made with the PK/Timeless Twine combo.
Have a super week!

8 comments:

Wandy said...

How cute!! Love the hay and his arms and legs! Awesome coloring too!
Hugs, Wandy

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Fabulous card Viv! I am loving the way you used that gorgeous twine - very creative and so much fun!

Cindy Beland said...

FANTASTIC job Viv, your card looks TOO CUTE!LOVE the way you used the twine my friend!!!:)

Dawn said...

Love the twine ideas! I would've never thought of that.

jessica said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!!
Beautiful coloring and LOVE those stamps!

Shannon said...

That is gorgeous! I love how you used the twine!! Great job!!! Love from TTDT Shannon <3

Shannon said...

That is gorgeous! I love how you used the twine!! Great job!!! Love from TTDT Shannon <3

Janice W. said...

Viv I love this adorable Fall scene and of course it is colored to perfection!