Monday, September 2, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps :: September Release :: Sneak Peeks Day 2

Hello and WELCOME Everyone!
We are thrilled to have you back for DAY 2 of our SNEAK PEEKS!

I hope you are feeling as inspired as I am looking at these kitchen themed projects! Our design team outdid themselves yet again showcasing our 
October 2013 Stamp Kit of the Month!
If you're not a member yet, just wait 'til Saturday -
you're gonna want to get in on this!
  • $29.95/month includes Priority Shipping
  • Automatic shipping and billing - you don't have to remember to order and you'll always be guaranteed to be one of the first to receive the latest set!
  • 8.5" x 11" of clear, cling, pre-cut, ready-to-mount stamps. There are never any repeats, and Kathy designs each kit to work perfectly with upcoming holidays, seasons, and themes, and she's trying to work in as many of our customer requests as she can!!
Check out what our designers whipped up to get your creative wheels turnin'...






What do you think? Pretty sweet, huh? Be sure to visit their blogs for all the deets about their projects and then THEN,  join us again tomorrow for even more sneak peeks and don't forget about our RELEASE PARTY happening on Thursday!
TONS of prizes, challenges, and giveaways! You won't want to miss it!
Thanks for stopping by - see ya tomorrow!

7 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your Sneak peeks ladies, LOVE them!!! :)

janner said...

I'm loving all the sneak peeks. I am lucky to have seen the entire set of stamps yesterday. I can't wait until they arrive. I don't like to bake but I have many friends who do and will appreciate receiving cards with the baking theme.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Shar said...

Oh my these are soooo awesome!!! Great job, ladies!!!

Northern Girl Crafts said...

Great sneak peeks! I love this set so far, of course I love to bake, nothing like homemade.

Ashley said...

All of these projects are fantastic!! I'm loving how versatile this set is. :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness - gorgeous work by the DT! LOVE all of this Peachy Cuteness!

Got2BCrafting said...

This is such a fun set of stamps!! I will be stalking my mail lady next week for sure!!
The DT projects are FANTASTIC! I always love seeing what their creative minds come up with.