Friday, August 23, 2013

Amber Kroening :: Twinkle, Twinkle


Hey guys!  Amber here, from Bella Rose Cards.  One of my favorite was to use my Peachy Keen stamps and still keep my designs CAS is by stamping my backgrounds.  There are stamps in almost every Peachy Keen set that you can use to create your own background paper.  You can even use sentiments!  For this card I used the Star Galaxy stamp.  I used only the largest star which you can do by masking off the other parts of the stamp, or if you're really brave, you can carefully cut the stamp around the star.  After my paper was filled with stars, I colored them in with blue, green and yellow Copics.  The sentiment I used is from the Twinkle Twinkle Sentiments set.  I stamped it on white cardstock and matted it with four layers of coordinating cardstock.  I highlighted the sentiment with a yellow Copic. To finish it off I cut 3 lengths of twine and tied a bow at the top of my card.  Now go look through your Peachy Keen stash and see which stamps you can use to create a background!  =)


Now would also be a GREAT time to drop by the Peachy Keen Stamps Website, because there's a SUPER sale going on right now!!  See the photo below for ALL THE DETAILS!!!


6 comments:

GiGi said...

Fab card Amber! Love all those colorful stars!

Saundra said...

Love this card, Amber! You inspire me! ~hugs, Saundra

Melissa said...

Love the design! Great work Amber-

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a bright, happy card! Love the pretty stars and the fun color combo. Great work Amber!

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job with your AWESOME card Amber!!! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous bright and colourful card Amber! xxx