Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Liz Munoz :: Outta This World

Hi Everyone, it's Liz for Liz's Paper Loft, today is my last post as Peachy Keen's May Guest Designer!  I just can't believe how fast this month has gone by!  I had so much fun creating and "peachyfying" all of my projects!  I want to thank Peachy Keen for asking me to be a guest designer and making me feel so welcome!

For my last project I wanted to share a layered tag.  Tags can be so versatile since they can stand alone or be added to a card base.  I used PKSC 14 February and colored them with my copic markers.

For the moon, I used copic markers then added some Distress Stickles to create dimension and slight sparkle.


For the complete recipe you can click HERE to go to my blog!

Thank you again for making me feel so welcome!

Enjoy!
liz

9 comments:

jessica said...

Super adorable Liz!! LOVE your coloring and of course those CUTE PKS!!!
Thanks for a great month of projects!

GiGi said...

This is SO SUPER CUTE! The moon looks fantastic and I you colored the bot perfectly!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Just adorable, such a cute and cheerful little tag!! These robots have to be one of my favorite sets that were released!!

Katya said...

Very cute! I love tour coloring and that you weren't afraid of going out of bounds with the moon. Your tag looks very sweet.

quilt4fun2 said...

Your coloring is beautifully done. What could be more cute than a Peachy faced robot? Sweet tag!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cassandra said...

Too cute! You did such an AWESOME job for the whole month Liz! Hope you had a great time :)

Janice W. said...

Great tag! I love the moon!

Shelly said...

Liz, you are just so fantastic!! I LOVE this tag - it was fun to see all your projects!
Have a terrific week!
Shelly

Melissa said...

Great layers on your tag. It was so fun to see all your projects!