Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lezlye Lauterbach :: April Guest Designer

Good Morning!
Today we are thrilled to introduce you to our April Guest Designer,

Lezlye Lauterbach!!

Please join us in wishing Lezlye a very warm welcome to the Peachy Keen Family of Designers.  We know that you will thoroughly enjoy seeing Lezlye's beautiful creations being shared here each Tuesday for the remainder of April!



  Hello everyone my name is Lezlye am a Mom of three, one girl 23, and two boys 20, 18. I have been married to my High school sweetheart for 27 years this June.  .  I started a blog Lezlye’s Ink and Paper Creations. over 6 years ago and wanted to get more involved in this industry.

  I also have the handle igottastamp from my early stamping days! I have been stamping and Scrapbooking since the 80’s! Yikes! I love to create everyday whether it is with stamps, ink, my Cricut, cameo or copic markers and meeting other paper-crafting enthusiasts fills me with such joy! I have been on several design teams and I have been fortunate to have been published in a few publications including Cricut Magazine. I am truly grateful and over the moon excited to be a guest Designer for Peachy Keen Stamps. 



It's Lezlye here from Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations. I am so thrilled for this day to be here. I have been looking forward to it for months! I absolutely LOVE PKS! If you could have heard the shriek when I received the email asking me to be a guest designer for PKS, my husband thought someone was in my scrap loft! Thank you so much Kathy and the whole Peachy Keen Family for this amazing opportunity!



For my 1st project I decided to use some of my beloved Peachy Keen faces.
PK-754 Critter Faces Set A Medium.
My bunny cut is an SVG file and my preferred choice for faces always come back to PKS. The sentiment comes from the fabulous Stamp Club of the Month Kit from June 2012
 PKSC-06 June 2012
 The papers are Crate Paper Little Boy Blue. I look forward to creating on the following Tuesday's 9, 16, 23, 30th in April for Peachy Keen. You can drop by my blog here.
See you next week!





8 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Hi Lezlye! It's so great to see you here as our Guest Designer! I love your darling little card - that bunny is cute as can be!

GiGi said...

So very cute Lezlye! Love that cute face on the bunny!

Lorie said...

Welcome, Lezlye! Your bunny card is just precious! We're really looking forward to all of your creations this month!!

Crafty Moni said...

Congrats! Your card is so cute! Can't wait to see more of your creations:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Melissa said...

Love your sweet rabbit. Great work!

Got2BCrafting said...

Congrats on being a Guest Designer Lezlye!!
Your card is adorable! :)

Janice W. said...

Welcome Lezlye! Adorable bunny! Can't wait to see what else you create this month!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Adorable bunny card! So looking forward to all of your creations! :)