Friday, April 12, 2013

Amber Kroening :: So Excited!

Hey guys!  Amber here, from Bella Rose Cards.  I have a couple of CAS cards to share with you today that you can easily recreate!  I used the April Set of the Month for both of these.
For the first card I used my Silhouette to cut my butterfly and watering can.  To create the polkadot look I used my Copic markers to color my images.  To create the polkadot look I used my marker to add the dots first, and then went over the entire image with a lighter green copic. I really like how it turned out!  I scored 3 lines on the bottom of the white panel, using my scor-pal, and stamped my sentiment above them.  I adhered my images with foam tape, and attached my white panel to a blue card base.


Again, I used my Silhouette to cut my images.   I stamped the bird legs and sentiment on my white panel, and then embossed it with an embossing folder.  Then I attached my bird with foam tape, and adhered the white panel to a blue card base.  Easy right!!??
Thanks for looking.  I hope I inspired you to go create your own Peachy CAS card!



5 comments:

Janice W. said...

Both cards are so CUTE Amber! Great work!

Cindy Beland said...

Both cards are FANTASTIC Amber!!!:)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Love your sweet cards Amber! The embossing and scoring add so much detail and dimension - love it!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Beautiful cards! Love how the stamps pop on the white background!

Melissa said...

So pretty! I love the crisp clean look.