Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Seasonal Banner Frame :: Melissa Haas

Hello Peachy Friends! It is Melissa here to share my seasonal banner frame.
I enjoy decorating for the seasons and with the kids in school
a "Peachy ABC" school theme banner seemed like a fun idea.
The banner pieces are hung with wooden clothespins that hang on floral wire.
This way I can switch out the banners for different seasons. 



The school house and apple are from PKSC-08 August 2012.



This cute bus is from PK-128 School Bus and Lunch.
And my cat is sleeping purrrrfectly on a bed of daisies
The sweet calico cat's face is  from PK-110 Here Kitty Kitty Face Assortment.

 Above is a close up of Ms. Calico and the Dress.
The dress is from the girl stamp in the PKSC-7 July 2012 set.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!

5 comments:

Glora said...

This is WAY too cute Mel. I just LOVE it. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

Anonymous said...

Very cute, love it! Very clever.
Karen

Gina said...

This is so very adorable! I love that you can interchange the banners for whatever holiday or bday or endless possibilities! GREAT!
GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com
babi96 at aol dot com

Jennie Garcia said...

That is the cutest banner EVER!!! How amazing!! I just LOVE it!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Raven B said...

wow this is amazing!!!! you've inspired me to make some home decor art now...off to hobby lobby to buy a frame. ;)
Hugs,
Raven