Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cub Scout Layout :: Heidi Anne Giebel

Hi my Peachy Family
I hope you are enjoying this beautiful Monday!! I have a scrapbook page for you using one of my most favorite Peachy Keen Face Stamps...PK-450 Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment! There are lots of reasons why I love this stamp set so much, the different cute expressions, the smiling mouths, the boy and girl faces but I think I love the way Kathy drew the eyes the best. I love to use my white gel pen to color them in. The give my die cuts such life and personality!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my scrapbook page. I hope it inspires you to use your Peachy Keen Stamps for your scrapbook pages too!! love, Heidi xo

2 comments:

Kim H said...

Heidi ~ the layout is just ADORABLE! LOVE the little cub scouts on it! Oh look at those cupcakes too ~ I know I say this ALL the time but you are the SWEETEST Aunt! I LOVE how you do scrapbook pages of your nephew and niece! TFS

Gina said...

What an adorable Layout!! Great picture too :o)
GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com