Friday, June 22, 2012

Welcome Baby Banner :: Glorajean Beardall

Hi sweet Peachy Keen Fans. This is Glora from Glora's Crafts and I have a fun little 'welcome home baby' door sized banner to share with you today.

Here is the whole banner so you can get an idea of how it looks all together.


And here is a closer shot:


All of the light blue paper was stamped with a background stamp by Peachy Keen Stamps called Grampa's Pajamas. I think it looks so sweet on here. The banner pieces are cut from the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge and the letters are cut from the Pooh Font Cricut cartridge. I added eyelets and inking to each banner piece. I also added some faux stitching around each letter.

I love how sweet these little babies turned out with their Peachy faces, so I have a closeup of each baby:



The babies are cut from the New Arrival Cricut cartridge and their sweet faces are from the Just Baby Faces Assortment by Peachy Keen Stamps. I chalked the edges and cheeks and added some Glossy Accents to the eyes. The banner is connected with some tricolor Trendy Twine.

I hope you enjoyed this banner. Have a wonderful day. Hugs- Glora

***********************
Isn't Glora's banner FANTASTIC? She had a really special reason to create this - her baby boy James was born on Wednesday and we're so happy for her and her entire family! Congratulations, Glorajean!

8 comments:

Cathryn said...

Sooo cute Glora!!! This is a keepsake your little one will love to see for years to come! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Carol W. said...

Beautiful banner, love the little babies. Such a sweet banner.

Brenda66 said...

Glorajean your banner is absolutely adorable!! Congratulations to you & your family on your new bundle of joy!!

Dawn said...

Absolutely adorable!

pawprints...

Saundra said...

This turned out so cute, Glora!! Congratulations!!

Beckie Williams said...

I love it it is sooooo cute!

Got2BCrafting said...

Awww.. so cute!! I love the Grandpa's Pajamas pattern you used, it looks great!!
Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!!
Lori

Kim H said...

Glora ~ ADORABLE! I really LOVE when you do banners! Again CONGRATS on that BEAUTIFUL baby boy!