Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Holiday Cookie Layout :: Cristina Garcia

Happy Wednesday!

It's Cristina from Crafting with Cristina and today I am sharing a scrapbook page that I recently completed using my Peachy Keen Stamps.

I know summer just started but for some reason I love catching up on my Holiday scrapbooking during the off-season. Usually around holiday time I am so overwhelmed with all of my giant to-do lists and family gatherings, that I can't do much crafting and just pick up a few stacks of paper to use at a later time.

In this layout I am using  PKS-02 Gingerbread Girl  and PKS-14 Gingerbread Boy
All of the pattern paper is from DCWV The Christmas Combo Stack. 
Untitled

This is a realtivly simple layout that I used since all of my photos were 4x6. I just layed them side by side across the layout and cut out a 6.25x12 piece of red cardstock to mat them on.

I cut one photo small to focus on the center of the image, and cut a cardstock just 1/4 inch larger. I am sorry but I do not remember the exact dimensions of the smaller photo

I then cut  a 7x12 piece of Script Pattern Cardstock and Inked the edges with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Ink and adhered it to the center of my 12x12 Kraft Cardstock

I traced a piece of 12x12 scalloped bazzil cardstock onto the back of the Diagonal Striped 12x12 paper, and hand cut it with scissors. I then Inked the edges with my Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Ink, and cut it in half.

The title is by Samantha Walker purchased from the Silhouette online store (here) cut from Green Ivy Pattern Cardstock

Untitled


For my peachy Cuties I had stampted them on a piece of heavy Weight Cream Cardstock and paper pieced them with Kraft Cardstock, and Pattern papers from the DCWV stack. For the whites of the icing, I colored the kraft with my white pentel paint pen, and added stickles for a glittery shine. I then cut them out and mounted them on heart doily.

I finished the layout with some Cherry Cobbler Timeless Twine , white buttons, and some doodling with my white pentel paint pen.

I hope you enjoyed this layout and I've inspired you to put some of your Peachy Keen Stamps in your scrapbooking. Using Stamps rather than die cuts in scrapbooking makes a very quick project.

This layout was completed in 45 mins start to finish.

Have a fanstastic day!



6 comments:

Janice W. said...

Awesome layout! Those gingers are adorable! Great photos too!

Glora said...

This is absolutely PRECIOUS! I love the whole layout and you did up the sweet gingers to perfection! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Robin said...

This layout is just too cute!
(:(:Smiles;):)

Robin

Cindy :) said...

great LO, baking cookies is so much fun when the work is shared, she looks like she is having a blast, awesome memories :)

Cassandra said...

Great layout! Making cookies are some of my best memories as a child. Love the little gingerbread couple :)

Lisa said...

Very nice layout, love the gingerbread couple and your photos are great.