Friday, March 30, 2012

You're Cool, Dude! :: Nikki Foraker

Hiya! Nikki here with a card made using the cutest little surfer dude ever! Boogie Board Maxis just, like totally awesome dude! {that was me using surfer lingo} I am just a tad obsessed with paper piecing, so that's what I did with Boogie Board Max. Admittedly it is a time consuming process, but I personally find it incredibly relaxing! And the outcome is just totally tubular! ;) 
I used the Beach Bum collection from Fancy Pants Designs to paper piece him. And that perfect sentiment  is from the Cheep Talk set. I think any little boy {or big boy} would be like totally stoked to get this card in the mail. :)

Have a GREAT day!!!
♥ Nikki ♥ 


4 comments:

Glora said...

AMAZING Nikki, simply AMAZING!!!!! YOU ROCK! Hugs- Glora

Dawn said...

What a cutie! Love the way you used the designer paper for the surf board too!

pawprintspetsits

Gina said...

fabulous!! LOVE this to 'pieces'....lol
Gina
babi96@aol.com

Melissa said...

Love the paper choices and your piecing is fantastic!