Monday, March 19, 2012

Peachy Castle Mini :: Melissa Haas

Hello, Melissa here to share my "Peachy Castle" mini album- 
The castle base is pre-cut so you can get right down
to the "fun stuff" of decorating the mini with
your Peachy Keen Stamps. I used PK-640 Princess Face Assortment
for the darling princess faces.  One can enter the castle
if the drawbridge is open OR there is always Rapunzel's braid, hehehe.

I painted the paper for the shingles with Glitter Paint
It adds the perfect light glitter dusting!
Love the goofy face on this crown... It is from
PK-293 The Cornies Assortment
My dragon's eye is
from PK-140 Teddy Bear and Reindeer Face Parts


The bows are from PK-225 Happy Flowers and Cheerful Phrases.
The sweet face on the wand and the sentiment "smile" 
is from the same stamp set.
The paperclip can be removed for a fold out photo mat.

The carriage is a pocket that holds two photo mat tags.

I hope your enjoyed my project today- Thank you so much for stopping by!

13 comments:

Emily said...

How adorable! I love the shape to this album! :)

Beth said...

Love it:) Can you share where you got the patterns for the princesses and the carriage:)

Missy said...

Oh my, this is just darling!!! The papers you used look terrific for the castle!! And the images you chose--are they all Cricut cuts, or from something else?? Terrific job!!!

Michelle said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE !!!! what alot of work but Im sure she will LOVE it, how special is this!!! awesome job girl !

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Robin said...

So so cute!! Just adorable. Love all the cute faces.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

L.B. said...

This is so sweet. Would make am amazing gift for a Disney trip!!

Vanessa said...

Amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work :)

Kate said...

WOW! I LOVE this mini album so MUCH. It is absolutely Perfection.

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

WOWZERS!!!! I can only imagine how long this took to put together! I LOVE every single detail of it! You did this up PERFECTLY. I better not show my girls or else they will want me to make one for them too! Hugs- Glora

Kim said...

fantastic project! so many wonderful details!

Liz O. said...

OMG, this is adorable Melissa! You took care of every possible fairytale detail ;) TFS
Have a great day!
Liz

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

WOW!!! I want this! So beautiful! THanks for sharing!
Lisa

Jennie Garcia said...

Wow!! that is stunning!! How amazing is that mini!!! Gorgeous!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/