Monday, February 6, 2012

Fun with Wobbles :: Michelle Criswell

Hi Everyone !! Michelle from Scrappin with my Bug.
I created a cute little Bee card for you today~
SO many firsts for me on this card !!!
I recently received a Cameo so this is my first cut with a My Scrap chick file. I of course had to make it much cuter with a Peachy Keen face stamp !! This face is from the February stamp of the month set.
I love how it adds so much cuteness to a image!!
I also used a sentiment from Peachy Keen the Cupid Sting (PK-295) . I also put the cute little bee on a action wobble from Peachy Keen as well.

My other first include using my new sewing machine on paper! I love it. I also used Echo park paper and Trendy Twine.

Here's a quick video giving you the full wobble effect...lol


Thanks so much for stopping by !!! Michelle Scrappin with my Bug

11 comments:

Liz O. said...

Adorable!! I really want to get some of these action wobbles. And the stamp set is just amazing, TFS

Jamie said...

This is so cute Michelle!

Melissa said...

This is soooo cute!

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is so adorable! Love the face and the wobble :)

Glora said...

Aw, this is ADORABLE! Terrific job Michelle! Hugs- Glora

Jennie Garcia said...

I love that card Michelle!! Is so adorable and the wobbles are so awesome with that cute bee!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Adora Concepcion said...

omg this is so cute!

Amy C said...

This is so very adorable!! Love all the details and the face you chose to use. CUTE!!

Melissa said...

Sweet as honey- Great job!

Raven B said...

So stinkin dorable!!!

Leanne said...

This is such a cute card with that sweet bee! Love it! Hugs, Leanne