Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fall in the Park :: Jennie Garcia

Hi Peachy Fans!! It's Me Jennie from Earthy Scrap!!
I moved to the US in October of last year and fall was so beautiful. The colors of nature where so beautiful!!  We still have winter but to remember how beautiful was our first fall, I made this Double Layout of my daughter in the park. 


The title was made with All Mixed Up.
I free handed the hill behind the photos and the grass is from Paper Dolls Everyday.  


Every Patterned Paper in this layout is from Colorbok. 


This cute cloud is from the April Showers Cartridge and I used the Princess Face Assortment Stamps.
The journaling tag is from a Colorbok Pack. 


Maybe you don't know it but, I LOVE doodling on my projects!! 


How incredibly cute is this Scarecrow Girl Stamp and Die from Peachy Keen. The face on the trees is from The Cornies Assortment.


The trees are also from the April Showers Cartridge. In the small one I used The Cornies Assortment and in the big tree I used the February Stamp of the Month Set.


The sun is also from the Paper Dolls Everyday Cartridge and again I used the Princess Face Assortment. 


For my Scarecrow Girls I paper pieced their clothes but everything else was stamped on Kraft Cardstock but the hair and  straw were colored with my Tombow Markers.
For the paper pieced clothes I used my Colorbok Scraps. 


I love this stamp + die!! How cute is she!! 


I hope you liked this Double Layout!! Is one of my favorites!!
Take Care!!
Jennie

10 comments:

Audrey Godere -Dickinson said...

I love the layout.. it is so adorable...

Kim said...

awesome page! love those scarecrows!

Glora said...

I am SO in LOVE with this double page layout. I could not be more perfect. It is AMAZING in every way and detail! Hugs- Glora

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow!!! What an awesome LO ! You totally inspired me. I love all the PKS you used :-)

Micia

Houses Built of Cards said...

WOW!!! This is AWESOME Jennie!!! Absolutely LOVE all the faces you managed to use!!!
housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

bird said...

Very cute layout very colorful I just love it.

Michelle said...

wow !!! girl this is soooo stinkin cute, love all the doodling you did really makes everything pop !

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Saundra said...

This is awesome!! I love the doodling! ~Hugs, Saundra

Raven B said...

Ummmm you're AMAZING!

Leanne said...

This layout is BEYOND AMAZING! It's like the BEST layout EVER!! Love all the details, the colors and paper you used are absolutely perfect! Hugs, Leanne