Monday, December 6, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps and Pink By Design Winners!

Hi Everyone!! Thank you so much for such sweet compliments on my card. And for sharing how long you've known your best girlfriend, it was great to hear how you met them too!!

It was super fun to create these snow-girl friends! :) The snow ladies were created by welding three circles in .25" increments together in the Gypsy. I then welding the three completed snow bodies together so they appear to be "hugging" each other. This could easily be accomplished in Design Studio as well! Since the face assortments come in a variety of sizes, you will find a perfect face no matter what size you cut (under 4").

So I bet you're all wondering who won? I used Random.org to pick two winners - one for the face assortment and one for the PBD stamps!

The winner of the "Happy New Year" face assortment is....


#92
Marilyn!
Marilyn said...
Love those happy snow ladies! I have know my best girlfriend for 53 years! My best girl friend is my dear sister and she was born 53 years ago :-) Thanks for the great give away, I LOVE Peachy Keen Stamps and Pink Cricut too.

The winner of the
"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" Pink by Design Stamps is...
#20 Tami B.!
Tami said...

I love when cards make you smile as soon as you see them. Very cute.

Congratulations, Ladies!!! Please contact me to claim your prizes. :) Have a wonderful day everyone!

5 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations to the winners...enjoy your stamps.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Court said...

Congrats winners!!!

Laura said...

Congratulations Winners have fun with your prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!

VICTORIA said...

congrats winners

Vanessa said...

Congratulations winners :):):). I wanted to leave a quick comment about the blog hop but I didn't want to accidentally add myself to the drawing twice. Thank you so much Angelica and Adrianne the hop was fantastic, lots of fun and TONS of inspiration. Such a great surprise for your mama and for us as well.